Emicizumab Can Be Used Without FVIII Inhibitors in Infants With Severe Hemophilia
Dasatinib/Prednisone Induction Followed by Blinatumomab/Dasatinib May Be an Alternative to Transplant in Ph+ ALL
Researchers ran a trial from January 2015 to April 2021 that was activated through the National Clinical Trials Network. They enrolled 24 patients with a median age of 73 years with Ph+ or Ph-like ALL.
Sandra Kurtin, PhD, ANP-C, AOCN
Dr. Sandra Kurtin discusses the importance of maintaining a stable advanced practitioner workforce including the challenges of burnout, work-life balance, and more.
Most Read Articles
- Pulling Back the Curtain: H. Miles Prince, MD, MBBS
- IV Iron May Decrease RBC Transfusion Need in Chemotherapy-Induced Anemia
- Pathogenic Germline Variants Seen in Older Patients With MDS More Frequently Than Expected
- EPd Triplet Therapy Boosts Survival in R/R MM Vs. Pd
- Long-Term Data Show Value of GCSF for Severe Chronic Neutropenia
To better describe the indications for immunosupression in aPL-positive patients, researchers analyzed data from patients without other systemic autoimmune diseases.
Researchers undertook a multicenter, crossover trial to compare outcomes related to heavy menstrual bleeding in patients treated with rVWF versus TA. Thirty-six women ages 13 to 45 with VWD and heavy menstrual bleeding completed the trial.
BMS-986354 is manufactured using the NEX-T process, which was designed to shorten manufacturing time and improve the potency and phenotypic attributes of the CAR T-cell product.